Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
Training Room: Concourse Training Lab
This Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 training will help you to create professional and captivating PowerPoint presentations.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Format and layout: insert a new slide, table, chart, screen clipping, SmartArt, and slide from other file.
- Themes: apply a theme, change theme colors, modify the background, apply a texture or picture background.
- Pictures: insert a picture, adjust picture brightness and contrast, adjust picture color, and remove a picture background.
- Video: insert a video, trim a video, display a media control, and add a poster frame image.
- Animation: apply an animation, preview an animation, change animation effects, and reorder animations.
- Slide shows: run a slide show, add transition effects, and hide slides.
- And much, much more.
Participants will be given time in class to apply the concepts learned for a more productive, hands-on learning experience.
Attention: Classroom temperatures do fluctuate. Please bring a light jacket or sweater to ensure your comfort level.
Training credit: 3 Hours
- Wednesday, January 30, 2019
- 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Central Library, Jesse H. Jones Building